Unity Center for Progressive Spirituality
A Progressive New thought Community where spirituality meets reality through practical application of Universal Laws.
Adult Service & Children's Service
Sunday 10:30 am
2207 Kings Row
Reno, Nevada 89503
Sunday Sneak Peek
February 16, 2017
It's All About Me! part 5
Rev. Dawna Mantei
There seems to be agreement among spiritual masters and teachers that our souls (the non-physical part of us), can express in human form in some ways that we can't express on the other side living in pure love and bliss. Abraham Hicks pretty well sums up the teachings: "We are here to experience joy, and to contribute to the light and well-being on the planet along the way." Plan to attend Unity Center on Sunday, January 29th as we explore exactly how to do that!
I am grateful that your spiritual search has brought you in touch with Unity Center.
I believe we have been brought together by a Divine Appointment with Spirit.
If you are looking for a spiritual community that:
- Honors all religions, spiritual traditions, and individual spiritual journeys
- Has no strict creed or dogma.
- Provides a safe, nurturing environment in which you are empowered to express your self-discovery and spiritual potential.
- Believes all people are expressions of God’s love, and welcomes all people—no matter their age, gender, creed, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation, or any other way in which the human race divides its members.
- Promotes spiritual transformation in our personal lives, our community and our world.
…then I believe you will say the same thing so many of our members have said when they have entered our doors: "The first time I came to Unity Center, I felt like I had come home."
At Unity Center, we are dedicated to teaching and expressing a positive and practical approach to life. All of our classes and activities are designed to help people awaken to their spiritual nature and to express their divine potential in practical ways through the universal Truths that have been taught and demonstrated by all of the great Masters of Life!
Our beliefs are in harmony with the basic tenets of the world's religions and spiritual traditions that teach love. We encourage each person to pray regularly, think clearly, feel openly, to experience the love of their Source, individually, and to express that love universally.
We believe there is one God, called by many different names and found through many different paths. Wherever you are on your spiritual path, we welcome you, and I invite you to join us Sunday mornings at 10:30.
Peace in our time…
Rev. Dawna Mantei